Monday, February 4, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 35

I have the best friends ever! The past few months have been filled with gifts and happiness. 

I found this gem slid underneath my office door one day last week. This is one of my favorite movies so I basically freaked out (and by that I mean I posted this surprise on all of my social media). I was ecstatic. Especially when I found out that Jess was the sneaky one! We both work together for Career & Leadership Development but we don't talk very often. She's such a great person though, and I am so happy that she thought of me.


You all know I work with this sassafras.



Okay, okay. I'm the sassafras. I don't know why Heather has gotten me such awesome gifts lately... I'm so sassy to her. But I'm probably her only friend, so she has to be nice to me.

Heather bought me this totally awesome camera lens mug for my birthday and I LOVE it so much. I've gotten so many compliments on it.


She's one hell of a baker. Sometimes she makes me a few cupcakes and brings them into work, which is great because dessert is my favorite meal.




Laura, our boss, got me a gift card to the Sweet Spot for my birthday. We seriously have the best boss ever! If you've never been to the Sweet Spot in downtown Whitewater, I'll go on a date with you ;)



She was also sweet enough to get Heather and I hot cocoa and an adorable mug! For real though - my boss is better than yours.


I found this post-it note posted to my door one day from a secret admirer.



Last but not least, one of my best friends Rose mailed me a super cute Valentines Day package containing a card, chocolates, and a large eraser with a Simba look-a-like on the front and back. Heather picked me up the same thing a few days prior! So now I have three Simbas :) I am one lucky girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment