Sunday, February 10, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 41

This weekend, I did something I normally never do. I drank. With my friends. (I usually only ever drink alone in my room. Haha kidding..) I don't mean to sound pretentious, or like the stereotypical sorority girl at all. This was a rare occurrence (I haven't gone out to the bars since October...which is a long time in college years) and I'm not ashamed of going out this weekend. I didn't get wasted. I had a good time, and these pictures are here to show that I'll always remember that.

My roommates and I hosted a party on Friday night to celebrate our successful spring recruitment, so only Delta Zetas were there. I got to spend time with my little and other Delta Zetas and it was so much fun! Here are some pictures from Friday...
This is Claire and I! She's from my hometown too and she's also a journalism major! She recently started writing for the Royal Purple and I'm just so proud of her :) She's like a mini-me.



A girl in our sorority was drawing Sharpie tattoos (because what else is there to do at a college party?) so I had her draw matching tattoos on Claire and I. Presh.


Here I am with my buddy Patrick. Such class.


This is my little and I! I think she is the most adorable person on the face of the planet. Plus, she's got great style.


Then on Saturday night, my friend Patrick convinced me to go out to the bars with him and his sister. We met up with a bunch of Delta Zetas and we all had a really good night. This is Patrick and I. You can tell I was having a blast.



Here are some of my beautiful sisters! They were amazed to see me out at the bars. I felt like such a celebrity.


I posted this to my Twitter and had the caption - ala Daily Grace style - 'Girl at bar having a great time.'


No comments:

Post a Comment