Sunday, February 17, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 48

If you haven't seen Life in a Day yet, I strongly recommend you watch it! It is a crowdsourced drama/documentary film comprised of people sending in video clips from around the world on one day - July 24, 2010. The filmmakers had to decide from over 80,000 submissions and 4500 hours from 192 countries which clips were the best, the most interesting, the most intriguing.

I'm not sure the exact day when it was available to view online, I think around Halloween of 2011, but when I stumbled upon it that night, I put off doing my homework, cozied up on the futon in my dorm room and watched it, beginning to end. I took it all in, and I loved it.


It's one of my favorite movies to date, and this music video-esque short film is very similar to it. It's called One Day on Earth - the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment