Monday, February 18, 2013

Song of the Day - Music Video Mondays

I am a huge fan of Lana Del Rey. I love her unique style, her deep voice, her beautiful auburn hair, everything. You could say I have a bit of a girl crush on her! This song is one of my favorites by her.

When Rose and I studied abroad, we traveled to Barcelona for a long weekend, and as some of you might know it was the worst trip we've ever taken. Hearing the word 'Barcelona' gives us shivers and makes us cringe, I kid you not. On the last day we were there, we stayed in our hotel room, drank cheap wine and watched television. The only channel that wasn't in Spanish was the music video channel, so we had it playing all the time. When this music video would come on, it would always make me so happy and content, and hopefully it does to you too.

Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans



No comments:

Post a Comment