Sunday, April 28, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 118

Today's Day of Happy is dedicated to Delta Zeta, the one thing that has been constant throughout my college career. I owe everything to Delta Zeta. I've met so many amazing women through this sorority and I can't wait for all the great opportunities and networking it can bring me when I'm an alum. 
Below is our creed, written by Dorothy Mumford Williams of Alpha Zeta chapter in 1939.


To the World,
I promise temperance and insight and courage
To crusade for justice,
To seek the truth and defend it always;

To those whom my life may touch in slight measure,
May I give graciously
Of what is mine;

To my friends,
Understanding and appreciation;

To those closer ones,
Love that is ever steadfast;

To my mind,
Growth;

To myself,
Faith;
That I may walk truly
In the light of the Flame.



No comments:

Post a Comment