Tuesday, June 11, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 162

I just got home from work and I am exhausted. Which is ironic because I didn't really do anything today. I got to sleep in this morning, did a bit of work for my internship, and pretty much lounged around all day until I went to work at 4. I work at the Edge of Town Cafe, as you know.



I really love working here. I love the people I work for, Urime and Selim, wife and husband. Urime reminds me so much of my older sister, Cary. Here are a few pictures of Cary and I.
This was Halloween in 1998, as you can tell by the date in the corner. Beth went as a hippie, Cary was an angel, and I was a little old lady. Clothes courtesy of my grandma's closet.


Here we are at our sister Beth's college graduation from UW-Madison.

I was the only waitress tonight from 4-8 and Urime sort of supervised me. I was doing pretty well and made pretty good tips! I also made my first strawberry malt and got to drink the extras! Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment