Monday, June 3, 2013

Song of the Day - Music Video Mondays

Today was a day full of traveling! I took the MegaBus from Indianapolis to Chicago (3 hours), a Metra train from Chicago to Antioch (1 and 1/2 hours), and then drove my little Camry from Burlington to Whitewater (45 minutes).

I was so happy to get out of public transportation and closer to my home in Whitewater. I scrounged around my car for the perfect CD to listen to, and came up with The Killers' Sam's Town (which I bought when I was still in high school!). I jammed out all the way to the dub.

This is the stereotypical Killers' song, I know, but it's classic, and I love it. Plus it features a few short clips of a gaggle of Chinese schoolchildren in black uniforms dancing with the band. How CUTE.

The Killers - Read My Mind


No comments:

Post a Comment