Thursday, July 4, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 185

Today is dedicated to my boyyyyfraaaand*, Ryan. He came all the way up from Carmel, IN to visit me over the 4th of July weekend! We got sushi takeout, avoided Whitewater on the 4th of July, saved a turtle on the road, watched Dexter a lot, went out to breakfast at Edge of Town, and stopped at a huge rummage sale. It was pretty much a perfect weekend.

We went to Lake Geneva to watch the sunset and then the fireworks. Here we are cheesin' at a top secret location overlooking Lake Geneva.




Ryan and I are going to be living together in the fall semester, so this weekend was a little teaser of what the next semester will be like.

*Ryan ate at Edge of Town (twice!) when I was working this weekend, and I got similar observations both times. Once, my boss Urime winked at me and said in a girly voice, 'Oooh look, your boyyyyfrand is here!' and then Jane, the little old lady hostess asked me after I took Ryan's order, 'Is that your boooyfriend?!' I don't know why it was such a big deal that my boooyfraaand ate at Edge of Town for the sole purpose of seeing me at work, but it was cute and funny nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment