Sunday, July 14, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 195

I saw this post on Lapham's Quarterly...


and it got me thinking about all the things I carry in my purse. Now, I don't have dope, lice, or booze stashed in my purse, or anything else that They carried. But, as of this exact moment, I do have:
my Samsung Galaxy s4 cell phone, a peppermint candy cane, a cherry lifesaver, a brown hair tie, L'oreal face powder, tampons, a lemon-scented wet wipe, $30 in cash, two tubes of chapstick, two tubes of lipgloss, two tubes of lipstick, three blue pens, a Talmer bank deposit receipt, notes, a Walmart receipt from May 24, a small tube of lotion I got for free in Berlin, two small bobbie pins, one large bobbie pin, small Burberry eau de parfum I got for free, and my pink and brown Coach wallet with credit cards, business cards, cash, coins and receipts in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment