Monday, July 22, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 203

One of my friends posted this video on Facebook, and I usually pass over things that involve babies, but for some reason I decided to watch this. It's amazing and inspiring and almost makes me want to have a child!


Sam Cornwell, a photographer from England, took a second of video a day and stitched into a video of his son Indigo's first year on planet Earth. It's neato - and he's got that song in the background that's used in a lot of movies lately to make you cry. When Indigo takes his first steps, I totally said 'yes!' out loud. Well played, Cornwell.


These comments are exactly what I was thinking throughout the video:

I am 15 weeks pregnant with my first, and I am now in TEARS. Thanks, Cornwell. Thanks a lot.
Also, this video highlights how truly gross babies look for at least their first month of life.

This is a really good ad for getting pregnant.

This is a nice Exhibit A for the ugly baby article. We get to witness the transformation from ugly newborn to adorable child.

I don't like how this video is playing with my emotions. Every time that baby smiles I'm like, 'Hey I guess one of those wouldn't be so bad.' Then every five seconds later it's crying and I'm like, 'Ughh do not want.'

Remember, there are 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds more in each day. Now go fish those birth control pills out of the trash.

Kid's got good sweaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment