Tuesday, July 30, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 211

I found this video on UpWorthy and thought it was really intriguing. The video itself is only 4 and a half minutes long, worth it to take some time out of your day and watch it.

'By the time he's done brushing his teeth, this kid will be dead. Okay, this is a non-fiction short film and this kid doesn't actually die in real life. But he will someday, just like the rest of us. And I think there's a strange beauty in that.' - Adam Albright-Hanna


I like how there are many moments where this man looks at himself in the mirror and reflects on his life. On how far he's come, on where his life is headed. I think we've all had those reflective moments, where you just stare at yourself in the mirror and think, is this really me? Am I happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment