Thursday, December 5, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 340

I don't know why I love this, but I do. Maybe because getting a full-time job - or even graduating, at that - seems like it's never going to happen. 

Plus, Ryan O'Connell is one of my favorite Thought Catalog writers. I totally dig his tortoise shell glasses. And these quotes:

'This employment roller coaster doesn't end. Well, it does end, when you're dead! You will be working... forever. Let that sink in for a while. This is how people live their lives. They work.. until they die.'

'Once you start working, you live for that 6pm happy hour. Visions of margaritas and $3 taco Tuesdays dance in your head as you're making another Excel spreadsheet.'

'Happy hour is always two drinks away from becoming unhappy hour.'


No comments:

Post a Comment