Monday, December 16, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 350

As you know, I'm an etiquette/professional development writer for College Lifestyles. Yay! I love this internship so much so far and how professional and nice everyone at CL is. Here is the intro article I wrote for the online magazine, with a few more fun facts added.

My favorite spring accessory is: totes. I think totes look so professional and sophisticated - much more than a backpack. I love Alexander Wang and Jason Wu's spring 2014 totes and overnight bags.

My favorite spring TV shows are: I don't have cable but I love watching Mad Men on Netflix!

My favorite movies are: Garden State, Moonrise Kingdom, 500 Days of Summer and Perks of Being a Wallflower

My celebrity dream date is: with Ryan Gosling. I'm kind of old fashioned, so I would dream of going out to dinner, maybe going to a movie, and getting a drink after.

My dream job is: to be an international blogger and social media guru.

I get my inspiration from: shows like Mad Men and Gossip Girl, traveling, reading, Pinterest, from other bloggers and from my friends.

My favorite way to relax during the semester is: by staying in with a cup of chai tea and catching up on my favorite shows - Dexter, Breaking Bad, Gossip Girl, The OC, and Mad Men.

My friends would describe me as: introverted, creative, passionate, fashionable, and a child of the world.

When I was young, I wanted to be: a pediatrician

My favorite animal is: a raccoon

On Saturdays, I like to...: sleep and catch up on this stupid blog

No comments:

Post a Comment