Thursday, August 1, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 213

I don't remember when this series was trending, but I do remember that it was a big deal on the web when it was hot. Thought Catalog writer Karen Noble says, 'If this doesn't make you want to travel - or have an amazing, beautiful partner to share those adventures with - I don't know what will. It's so romantic, and I am so jealous, I could die.'


This series, called 'Follow Me,' is so creative and beautiful. I've never seen anything quite like it! I do think the photographer boyfriend did go a bit overboard with the contrast detail button on Instagram, so the pictures look a bit cartoonish, but maybe that's what he was going for? Anyway, enjoy these pictures. Hopefully they inspire you like they inspired me.

Here are the links to his Instagram and his website.





No comments:

Post a Comment