Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Life Lessons I Learned From Silver Linings Playbook

As some of you might know, Silver Linings Playbook is one of my favorite movies. It ranks up there with 500 Days of Summer, Little Miss Sunshine, Garden State and Moonrise Kingdom. The other day in one of my journalism classes, I was daydreaming, like I usually do, and I came up with this list. While you're reading, listen to this song that's in the soundtrack. 



13 Life Lessons I Learned From Silver Linings Playbook

1. It can still be a date if you order Raisin Bran.


2. The perfect song can make you feel invincible.


3. Running while wearing a trash bag will help you sweat more and therefore lose more weight.


4. Never read Ernest Hemingway's A Farewell To Arms. You might throw it out the window.


5. You probably shouldn't wear a football jersey to a nice dinner.


6. Always have a good luck charm. This can be anything from a pink rabbit's foot to your son.


7. Stalking is never the answer.


8. Going to a therapist will usually always be helpful.


9. Always take your medicine.


10. Sometimes the people who are the most messed up in their heads are the most beautiful.


11. Wearing all black can make you seem very sexy and mysterious.


12. Whenever you get a chance to dance -- dance.


13. And remember - there is always a silver lining.

No comments:

Post a Comment