Saturday, August 10, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 222

These are all so very true. Thanks, Thought Catalog, for making me laugh yet again. 
And apparently there is a MTV hosted show called Girl Code where these quotes came from. I have yet to watch this show (mostly because I don't have cable) but I think I would really enjoy it.

25 Hilariously Accurate Girl Code Quotes
By Mandy Zucker

If you weren't ugly in middle school, I almost don't trust you. - Jamie Lee

The strongest form of birth control has always been my personality. - Carly Aquilino

Put confidence with any outfit - that's style. - Jessimae Peluso

If it doesn't involve food, count me out. - Quinn Marcus

People don't want to hear about your diet. Just shut up, eat your salad, and be sad. - Nicole Byer

You will never look like the girl in the magazine. The girl in the magazine doesn't even look like the girl in the magazine. - Jessimae Peluso

I think I've had a crush on any guy that's ever said anything nice to me. - Carly Aquilino

No comments:

Post a Comment