Monday, August 19, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 231

I first downloaded Instagram about a year ago this time. At first, I was so against it. It makes it seem like everyone can be a photographer with just some cool cropping and vintage filters. NO. Just no.

But I jumped on the Instagram bandwagon and started documenting my life. Well, who are we kidding. Mostly Simba. I have a few favorite Instagrammers who I follow, and this is one of them.

Biddy the Hedgehog is a 2 year old pygmy hedgehog who lives in the pacific Northwest. I'm jealous of his life for a couple of reasons: he has traveled all over the northwest, he's cute as all get out, and he has poky spikes coming out of his back (good for stabbing people who invade your personal bubble). Here are some of my favorite pictures of this cutie.







No comments:

Post a Comment