Wednesday, November 27, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 332

I watched The To-Do List the other night, only because it was recommended to me from BuzzFeed and it had Aubrey Plaza in it. That sparked my interest in finding everything I could on Miss Plaza, my woman crush Wednesday pick for the next two years. Thus, finding this gem.

I imagine this is what it would be like if I was interviewed for something. I've only been interviewed a handful of times - for the internship with Career & Leadership Development (and the first time was over Skype), for my internship with College Lifestyles (and that one was over the phone), and for a serving position at a posh restaurant in town (which I didn't get...clearly. Must be because I have terrible interviewing skills). I'm much more used to interviewing people. I've done it so many times when I was a writer for the Royal Purple, for my journalism classes and for Career & Leadership Development.

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment