Saturday, November 9, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 314

Nelson and I have been friends since freshman year of college. We've gone to Campus Crusade together, we went to New York City over spring break together, I had him model for me so I could practice my photography, and we've spent countless nights in my dorm room talking about religion, relationships, and life. 

He's like the brother I never had but always wanted (and yes, I've actually always wanted an older brother). He taught me so much about religion, something I was - and still am - having a hard time wrapping my head around. I didn't know which religion I wanted to be a part of, or which god I wanted to believe in, but he made Christianity seem like the best thing ever (in the best possibly way, of course). I'm writing this blog post because he got married this weekend, and Ryan and I attended. It was the most beautiful ceremony ever, but you'll read about that later.

College wouldn't have been the same without him. Nelson was also one of the first people I took pictures of, back when I was dabbling in photography. He's ridiculously handsome, which meant I would get great pictures no matter what. :)






We went to my dad's farm one summer day to take pictures. And to a cemetery apparently...




Nelson tried to be a photographer like me.














Well, this post was supposed to be about Nelson and Bre's wedding, but clearly I had too much fun looking at old pictures of us. Ha sorry I'm not sorry! Nostalgia got the best of me. It's actually funny though, because I took pre-pre-engagement photos of them, too (I practically begged them for me to take photos of them. I needed experience and they needed photos! Win-win)










Part II....

No comments:

Post a Comment