Thursday, October 3, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 277

I found this video on Upworthy! I love the points he makes, but I think more than that I love the old guy in the back cracking up at all his inappropriate jokes and metaphors. Here are some of my favorite quotes from this video.

+ I don't care if you're the most powerful cat in the room. I will judge you on how you treat the least powerful.

+ Life will sometimes seem long and tough and God, it's tiring. And you will sometimes be happy and sometimes sad and then you'll be old and then you'll be dead.

+ Be pro stuff, not just anti stuff.

Identify your biases, your prejudices, your privileges. 

+ Share your ideas, don't take for granted your education. Rejoice in what you learn.

+ Define yourself by what you love.

                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment