Saturday, October 26, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 300

Tonight, I got together with one of my sorority sisters, Allison, and we made dinner together! This in itself is a Day of Happy for a few reasons. 

First, I haven't spent time with Allison in FOREVER. We're so much alike, and even found out some eerily similar things about ourselves tonight, and this was one of those rare occasions for both of us where we actually made a meal. Not just macaroni and cheese or cereal and toast. Granted, the chicken and pasta isn't much, but we were proud of ourselves. Oh, and I made cupcakes for us!


We drank wine and watched The Notebook - which she's never seen! Can you believe it?! I had SUCH a great night. :) It's pretty unbelievable that if we weren't in Delta Zeta, we never would have known each other.

Here is a picture of Kayla, myself, and Allison two years ago at a Delta Zeta recruitment event!

No comments:

Post a Comment