Wednesday, October 2, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 276

So, I get home from work at 2pm today, and this is what I see in my bedroom. 
(Ryan and I have a whiteboard in our casa, so we can write each other love notes and things like that. Just kidding, we write our schedule, our grocery list, and a list of movies we want to watch. We're so boring.)
A few weeks prior, he told me that he wanted to bring me to some event that his fraternity was hosting, so of course my first question was, 'Do I get to dress up?!'


First of all, cue the 'awww's. My boyfriend is so good to me!



Second, what do you mean I can't dress up and do my hair? You expect me to show up to this secret shindig looking like a scrub?
I was confused, to say the least.


Anyway, so I put the directions in my GPS in my phone and drove to Fort Atkinson! But the whole way there, I was like...


And I arrived...at Crimson Salon & Spa! Ermahgerd! Ryan bought me a spa package!




Best. Surprise. EVER. I've never had a 'spa day.' The last time I had a manicure was years ago, the last time I had a massage was when I was in high school, and I've never had a pedicure or a facial massage. So this was a REAL TREAT for me. 
Let me tell you about it!
I was seated in this waiting room where I was given lemon water and some forms to fill out.


My first session was getting my nails done. I chose a deep red color. I couldn't get over how relaxing and nice it was in there. Norah Jones was playing on the radio, which made it even more perfect.



I loved the purple lamp and the cool bamboo divider thing in the nail salon.


I had my facial massage next, and oh my goodness, if you've never had a facial before, I HIGHLY suggest you splurge and get one. I think I died and went to heaven.
Then I got a back massage, which I so desperately needed. The past few weeks have been so stressful, with sorority recruitment, getting adjusted to my class schedule, working for my internship, and working at the restaurant.
Ahhh. It was amazing.


cat, fuzzy, pet, petting, petting cat

Thank you so much Ryan! You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment