Tuesday, March 26, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 85

Because Ryan and I wanted to get out of Toronto (and Canada in general), we drove to the Niagara Falls area on Monday night and arrived in Grimsby, Ontario. Today was our day to see Niagara Falls!




I visited Niagara Falls when I was like 10 years old. My parents, older sister and I went on one of the boat rides that go into the falls.

The falls were SO magnificent.





After we wandered around the super touristy Niagara Falls, we just wanted to get out of Canada. I didn't get Internet service on my phone (a major bummer for a social media nerd like myself), we almost got Ryan's car towed, we felt like we were spending so much money, and we were starving. So we drove down to Buffalo, NY, where the chicken wing was created.


No comments:

Post a Comment