Thursday, March 28, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 87

One of the reasons Ryan and I went on a road trip was to visit my sorority headquarters and his fraternity headquarters. 
Delta Zeta was founded in 1902 at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. Miami U is named the 'Mother of Fraternities' because many prominent fraternities and sororities were founded there.


The Epsilon Kappa chapter at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater was established on October 24, 1956. I was initiated in November of 2009.



Here are our 6 founders when they were about my age!



The Lamp of Delta Zeta is the official magazine of the sorority and is published three times a year. Below are old hardcover copies of The Lamp.




Shameless plug: you should definitely check out the Delta Zeta - Epsilon Kappa chapter blog! I'm the Webmaster for my chapter and I write and manage the blog, and I'm really proud of how it looks :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment