Sunday, July 21, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 202

Sundays at the restaurant are usually the BUSIEST. Always. I've made over $100 in tips in a 6-hour work period on Sundays (Compared to maybe $40 in a 4-hour shift during the week). This morning, I made a little more money, and it was from two instances that made me really happy.

When it was getting busy, around 9:30, I took a table of three older men. Pilots, they said they were (which means they probably had swimming pools of money in their summer homes in Venice, Granada and Mackinac Island). 

I wasn't particularly charming or flirtatious. I mean, I had 7 other tables I was taking care of! But, for some reason...they left me a $10 tip! On a $25 breakfast tab!







As if that wasn't good enough, there was a love note written on the $10!


I honestly thought that was so cute!

And, well, if that great tip wasn't good enough, around 1pm, I took a table of two guys in their 30's. They were pretty nice...and ALSO gave me a $10 tip on a $20 tab! I wasn't even putting on the charm! 
Under the $10 was a business card -- for hahaha get this -- BellaBevy, a modeling agency. Their slogan is 'The Beautiful Group'. At first, I was like,

But then I was like,


So... thanks, guys, for making my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment