Wednesday, January 2, 2013

365 Days of Happy - Day 2

My family and I spent the New Year in Lake Tahoe. We go on a few family vacations a year, usually a longer one in the summer and another one during winter break or Easter break. 
It was a great vacation, really relaxing. Here are some pictures from our trip.


This is my sister Beth. Look at her ski! She so good.


There's no way I would ski. I mean, come on, look at this ridiculous helmet! It doesn't match my outfit at all.


Mi familia. I didn't get the memo to wear a red coat, blue jeans and tennis shoes apparently.


We stayed in our own condo on the Heavenly ski area. Clearly it was haunted. Look at all those orbs!


Beth slipped on the steps and bruised her wrist, so I, being the brilliant blonde that I am, found a snowball and put it on her hand to decrease the swelling. 


I wanted to swim in Lake Tahoe but my mom wouldn't let me...


My mom likes ducks.


No comments:

Post a Comment