Sunday, January 13, 2013

Green With Envy

The other night, my little sister spent the night at my place. I made her watch Garden State with me (only because Natalie Portman's character totally reminded me of her!), we made cookies, drank wine, and talked for hours. This girl is one of my very best friends and I am so lucky that she is my little sister.

I told her about this silly blog and somehow convinced her to dress up in my clothes and be a model for me. It actually worked out perfectly because I sent Vogue these pictures and they want to fly her out to Paris next week for Fashion Week. I mean, why wouldn't they? Leah is absolutely stunning.












Dress - Urban Outfitters - $30
Faux Fur Scarf - Pharmacy Station - $35
Shoes - Nine West - $30
Ring - Earthbound Trading - $6
Bracelet - Somewhere in Berlin, Germany
Nail Polish - Berry Hard by Essie

Model - Leah Wasylik
Location - My house in Whitewater, Wisconsin

No comments:

Post a Comment