Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Favorites

For today's Friday Favorites, here are 5 of my favorite beauty supplies!


e.l.f. powder eyeshadow in trendy
I usually don't wear eyeshadow but I'm in love with this one. It's lightweight and makes my eyes pop. It's perfect for when I don't want to wear a lot of eye makeup.
I bought this on UrbanOutfitters.com because I needed to spend a few extra bucks to get the $50 free shipping, and for once Urban Outfitters didn't increase the price on this product! You can get this at Targ
et for $3.



Body lotion, body wash and fragrance spray in Sweet Pea
I am obsessed with the sweet pea collection at Bath & Body Works. Seriously, if you buy me any kind of Sweet Pea lotion, body wash, or body spray I will love you forever. - $11-$15




Slice Tweezers
My mom (ahem, Santa, sorryput this in my stocking for Christmas and I love it! Tweezers aren't usually high on women's list of favorite products, but it is for me. This one is super easy to handle and the ends are razor sharp. My mom got this at TJ Maxx for $3! What a steal.




Clean and Clear Advantage acne spot treatment
This is my secret weapon. Put it on a zit and let it set overnight while you sleep. In the morning your face will be so smooth and acne free, I swear! Walmart has it for $6.




Owl contact lens case
Okay I know this isn't a beauty supply but I HAD to include it. It's so cute, amiright?! I bought it at one of my favorite stores ever, Caddywampus. Apparently there is only one of these stores, and it's located on Mackinac Island. - $5





No comments:

Post a Comment